Know your rights and obligations.
Whether you’re dealing with a will, a trust, or a disability there are many complicated legal issues to navigate. We’ll help you understand your rights and fulfill your obligations as a personal representative, trustee, or beneficiary. If you feel you’re not being treated fairly, we’ll help protect and resolve your valid claims in court or outside of it.
- What to do with a loved one’s property if they didn’t leave a will.
- How to execute and administer a will and/or trust.
- How to divide up the estate fairly and minimize estate taxes.
- What you’re required to do as a personal representative or trustee.
- How to get what you think you deserve from an estate or trust.