Do you lock your doors at night? Of course you do to protect your business and its assets. Are you protecting one of your business’ most valuable asset – your ideas? Intellectual property (IP) describes a body of law that deals with creations of the human mind, your ideas, and various legal entitlements which attach to certain names, written and recorded media, and inventions. The holders of these legal entitlements may exercise various exclusive rights. Intellectual property law is primarily governed by patent, copyright, trademark and trade secret law. In today’s business environment, protecting your IP is a high-value matter.
Through the experienced use of trademarks, copyrights and other IP law, Davis Miles McGuire Gardner helps companies to identify, secure, protect and exploit their valuable IP and technology assets. Our clients range from large corporations to start-ups and dot coms. We represent companies in a diverse range of industries.
Our services include:
The following are the existing collection of patents issued under Davis Miles McGuire Gardner PLLC.
1. 8,599,863 System and method for using a multi-protocol fabric module across a distributed server interconnect fabric
2. 8,534,020 Cabinet door panel lock
3. 8,396,725 Method and system configured for facilitating management of international trade receivables transactions
4. 8,376,202 Apparatus for recovering hose
5. 8,341,060 Core/satellite financial portfolio design methodology, system and computer readable medium
6. 8,245,777 Tubing centralizer
7. 8,245,268 Method and system for facilitating interactive multimedia experiences
Protect your brand, trade secrets, patents and copyrights today! Call us at (480) 733-6800 for a confidential consultation.
Our experienced attorneys provide an array of legal services across several practices.
We’ve helped thousands of people find solutions to problems. We’d love to help you too.