- Active Member of the Arizona Bar and admitted to U.S. District Court, District of Arizona. Inactive: Pennsylvania Bar, U.S. Middle District of PA, and U.S. 3rd Circuit
- AZ-licensed realtor®, and AZ NCIA Board-certified Assisted Living Manager.
- Director, Arizona Assisted Living Homeowners Association (AALHA.org)
- From 2018 – 2022: co-owned and operated two licensed (10-bed) assisted living homes in Arizona.
In her most recent position as Of-counsel to a niche law firm serving the assisted living industry prior to joining Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC, Jenn has represented clients in various matters before the Arizona Office of Administrative Hearings; the Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers (“NCIA”) Board, and various municipal conditional use or accommodation matters.
As co-counsel with David Williams, Jenn helped a client obtain a temporary restraining order against the Arizona Department of Health Services (DHS) from enforcing a ”voluntary surrender” of an assisted living license. She is also a sought-after advisor by real estate agents and other parties involved in purchase and sale or lease transactions of regulated businesses.
Previously: In-house counsel and Director of Compliance for a NYSE-listed specialty paper manufacturer with international operations. Advised executive team and management on several mergers and acquisitions, complex real estate transactions, intellectual property litigation, and all facets of corporate legal, compliance and governance matters. Also, co-owner of a large Pennsylvania-based real estate investment and development firm, which included two HUD-subsidized high-rises for disabled and elderly individuals as part of its portfolio.
Jenn is grateful to be able to make a positive impact on the broad range of the state’s vulnerable populations by providing legal services to business owners who, in turn provide those individuals with housing and other services. She is a regular contributor to the senior housing and health care industries through interviews, articles, and presentations.
- Alumni of Dickinson School of Law (presently, Penn State Dickinson Law)
When not in the office, you can find Jenn on a hiking trail, walking her rescue dog, or playing pickleball.