- Attorney Edmund F. Richardson was featured in the March/April issue of Az Business Magazine as one of Arizona’s 2013 top banking attorneys.
- U. S. Department of Education Bans Overdraft & Transaction Swipe Fees on Student Debit and Prepaid Card Accounts
- “Know Before You Owe”: CFPB Replaces Mortgage Forms
- How To Improve Your Commercial Loan Application.
- Updated Requirements For Pre-Foreclosure Sale Procedures Issued By The U.S. Department Of Housing And Urban Development
- LIBOR Changes May Require Modification
- IRS Offers Tips for Year-End Giving
- Know Before You Owe
- Money Wise Tool
- Feds Encourage Lenders to Work With Borrowers
- New Obligations For Trustee Sales May Effect Neighborhood Real Estate Values
- The Truth-in-Lending Act: What It Means for Creditors and Consumers of Closed-End Credit
- The Truth-in-Lending Act:What It Means for Issuers and Borrowers of Open-End Credit