Mr. Weech has an “AV Preeminent” rating by the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings system, which connotes the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- Brigham Young University – J.Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., 1986)
- Arizona State University – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (1983)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of Arizona
- Brad is a fourth generation native of Pima, Arizona, and has four children. He serves in a variety of church and service positions and has coached soccer for several years. Brad enjoys working with new technology.