The Only Law Firm You Will Ever Want to Work For
COVID-19 has each of us reevaluating our work circumstances. As we help our clients fight the economic impact of the virus and plan for the future, we see tremendous opportunity for growth. If your portable book of business exceeds $300,000, we may be the only law firm you’ll ever want to work for.
Why work for Davis Miles McGuire Gardner?
Our mission is to provide solutions and create lasting relationships to improve the lives of our clients, our employees, and our community. This is truly what we live and work by. Period. We hold all of our employees and each other to a high level of standards based on core values that enhance the work environment. We are a team in pursuit of excellence through integrity, accountability, and mutual respect. Our firm offers:
- High revenue-sharing compensation plan
- Collaboration between attorneys and practice areas; including a generous origination bonus component
- Encouragement of healthy work life balance
- Access to Justice (we have over 40,000 people in Arizona and New Mexico that will come to us first for legal services)
- Friendly work culture
- Operational support (Operations, Finance, HR, Marketing) from the #1 administrative services team in the Southwest
- Innovative marketing plans for the firm with focus on building individual attorney’s book of business
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff
- Updated technology and support
Davis Miles McGuire Gardner is a team fueled by creative minds who work together to use the power of the law to improve our clients’ lives/businesses. The Firm recognizes that the opportunity for pursuit of excellence, accountability, integrity, respect and teamwork, increase when there is essential work-life balance. When you work for Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, your opportunities are unlimited!
If you are a lawyer with a good book of business, this might be the PERFECT time to move to Davis Miles McGuire Gardner. We’re among the largest law firms in Arizona, and ranked among the top large law firms in many practice areas, according to Ranking Arizona, including in work culture – which means everything right now.
We are looking for partner-track-minded attorneys who are:
- Solo practitioners and small independent law offices, who want the operational support of an established firm so they can focus on building their practice and becoming more profitable.
- Accomplished lawyers with busy practices who don’t see increased opportunity ahead with their current employment.
- Established law partners who are under excessive pressure and would like to make a living in a value-driven culture.