Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC. would like to congratulate eleven of its attorneys for being named to The Best Lawyers in America list. Recognition by Best Lawyers is highly regarded among legal professionals and clients alike. The rigorous peer-review process and geographic consideration ensure that only the most distinguished attorneys in each practice area and region receive this distinction. Attorneys named to the Best Lawyers list have demonstrated outstanding skill, expertise, and integrity in their respective fields, making them highly sought after by clients seeking top-tier legal representation.
The following Davis Miles McGuire Gardner attorneys in their respective practice areas will appear in The Best Lawyers in America 2024:
- Kelsi Lane; Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Charles E. Davis; Business Organization, Corporate Law
- Angelika Doebler; Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Marc C. Goldsen; Commercial Transaction/UCC Law
- Pernell W. McGuire; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Gregory L. Miles; Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate
- Edmund F. Richardson; Real Estate Law
- Russell Richelsoph; Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Robert N. Sewell; Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Bradley D. Weech; Commercial Litigation
The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2024 Edition):
- Sarah Clifford; Trusts and Estates
“At Davis Miles McGuire Gardner we pride ourselves on providing the best attorneys to fit client needs. We truly have some of the best in our region across all our practice areas and we are very happy to see more and more of our lawyers being recognized on the Best Lawyers list each year,” said Pernell McGuire, Managing Partner, Davis Miles McGuire Gardner
About Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC.
Davis Miles McGuire Gardner is a prominent law firm, recognized as one of the largest law firms in Arizona with its main office in Tempe, Arizona. Additionally, the firm has offices in Mesa, Glendale and in Utah and New Mexico – extending its expertise across three states and beyond. The firm’s practice areas are diverse, encompassing family law, estate planning and trust administration, bankruptcy, transactional law, commercial litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and more. The firm serves as the designated LegalShield provider for Arizona and New Mexico, offering legal aid to tens of thousands of clients annually.
About Best Lawyers®
Since its first publication in 1983, Best Lawyers has become the guide to legal excellence. Through a method of peer-review and geographical consideration, it awards highly regarded lawyers with this regarded distinction.