Due to the specific needs of our successful clients in Arizona and across the country, Davis Miles McGuire Gardner (DMMG) offers qualified clients a focused, concierge practice group in the area of Wealth Preservation Planning. This planning takes many forms and is as individualized and unique as our clients themselves.
Some of our clients and their advisors are primarily concerned about shepherding their wealth through traditional estate planning designed to maximize legal tax avoidance and ensure plans for the transfer of hard-earned wealth to their heirs. Others call on us for help in planning who will lead the business they have built after they are gone, to help create an exit strategy or for traditional asset protection planning for more active and less predictable threats. No matter the issues, our experts in different but related legal disciplines have the skill set your business and family needs to keep, maximize and safely and predictably enjoy the many forms of wealth you have been fortunate enough to accumulate.
Our highly recognized attorneys have well over a century of combined experience in Wealth Preservation legal planning including:
- Business Succession Planning
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Estate and Probate Litigation
- Charitable Giving, Charitable Foundation and Legacy Planning
- Business Sale Transactions Including Tax Minimization Planning
- Business Structure Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Pre and Post Nuptial Planning
- Family Office Representation
- Executive Compensation Planning and Employment Agreements
- Buy-Sell and Cross Purchase Agreements
- Business and Estate Valuation