No. If the Respondent continues to be in default after the ten-day period has expired, the court may end the marriage and make other necessary orders without the Respondent participating. First, the court must hear evidence from the Petitioner to be sure there is reason to dissolve the marriage and to be sure all issues of property, children, support and any other issues are dealt with.