Yes. State law (section 25-325, Arizona Revised Statutes) allows a woman to return to (“restore”) the use of her former name at the time the marriage is ended. A request must be made to the court at any time before the divorce Decree is signed by the judge. Usually, the request is included in the first papers filed in the divorce case.