Nothing makes a holiday party sweeter than the spirit of giving. So, when Davis Miles McGuire Gardner lawyers, staff, family and friends gathered at the Phoenix Zoolights display last Saturday, the mood was festive. In addition to the usual holiday party atmosphere, this team was feeling the excitement of a charity auction to raise funds for a very important cause; the Child Crisis Center.
When the evening was over, donated auction items were toted off, and the tally was totalled: $3,600.00
The firm’s donations to the Child Crisis Center will go toward helping the Center:
1) educate families on parenting;
2) provide emergency children’s shelter;
3) assist in foster care and adoption;
4) provide counseling services;
5) deliver safe kids programs in Maricopa County; and
6) help provide early education programs for children (HeadStart).
The firm’s mission is to use its expertise in the law to improve lives. Nothing furthers that mission more than to be able to help children. The firm’ s holiday card this year was designed by children – illustrating from their perspective the concept of “Improve Someone’s Life in 2020.”