If you were already under financial stress prior to the impacts of Coronavirus, no doubt you’re only feeling more of it. Here are five things to consider.
- The economic slowdown is impacting everyone. You may find a more forgiving environment when all this unfolds.
- Look for any relief programs from the government or your creditors which may be developed during this crisis.
- Focus now on keeping yourself safe and your immediate needs.
- Take quarantine and other time to really take stock of your financial situation and prioritize your debts.
- Consult a lawyer who specializes in bankruptcy to chart a solid path.
Although there is uncertainty right now and health is a top priority, bankruptcy can also help provide you an opportunity for a fresh start financially as you go through these difficult times. Contact us for more information at (480) 733-6800