William Mabry III assists both employees and employers in navigating the area of labor management relations and employment law. He is a 1993 graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Law, where he served as a Notes and Comments Editor of the Natural Resources Journal. During his first year of law school, he was concurrently enrolled at his alma mater Arizona State University where his he took his Master’s degree. Prior to joining the firm, William, an Arizona native, served as an Attorney for the National Labor Relations Board for 22 years, the last decade of which, as the Senior Attorney for a region that included, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and Texas. William has been fortunate to have prosecuted cases that have overturned long-standing precedent.
- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D.1993)
- Arizona State University (BS 1988, MPA 1991)
- State of New Mexico
- State of Arizona
Professional Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of New Mexico
- American Bar Association
- New Mexico Black Lawyer’s Association
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Litigated cases Babcock & Wilcox Construction Co., 361 NLRB No. 132 (Dec. 15, 2014), Banner Health System d/b/a Banner Medical Center Estrella, 362 NLRB No. 137 (June 26, 2015), and Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market, 361 NLRB No. 12 (2014), all of which overruled or expanded long-standing labor law precedent.
William is an avid racquetball player, and hopes to restore his classic car despite his limited mechanical abilities. He enjoys spending time with his family and is an active member of his church.