Spencer Schiefer has helped hundreds of clients with their divorce or other family law matters in Arizona. Whether it is a high-value marital estate or a fight to secure parenting rights, Spencer treats every case and every client with respect. Spencer enjoys creating long-lasting professional relationships with his clients, and he is very proud that his practice is founded on client referrals.
In his divorce work history, Spencer has helped clients with many complex divorce issues, including business valuations, commingled separate property tracing, real estate disputes, pension divisions, and more. Spencer works hard to make sure his clients understand the divorce process and that their objectives can be achieved through creative legal strategies.
In addition to divorce, Spencer handles family law appeals, adoptions, paternity cases, and prenuptial agreements.
In his spare time, Spencer also hosts the Arizona Divorce Podcast, which is a free podcast created to help Arizonans learn more about the divorce laws in Arizona.
- Brigham Young University , J. Reuben Clark Law School, (J.D. cum laude, 2011)
- Arizona State University, B.A.
- State of Arizona
- United States District Court of Arizona
- Family Law Litigation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Family Law Appeals
- State Bar of Arizona
- Technology Working Group – State Bar of Arizona, 2019 to present
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee – State Bar of Arizona, 2015-2017