- Loyola Law School Los Angeles (JD 2014)
- University of California Riverside (BA 2010)
- State of New Mexico
- US District Court, District of New Mexico
- Ohkay Owingeh Tribal Court
- Pueblo of Isleta Tribal Court
- Jicarilla Apache Nation Tribal Court
- Zuni Tribal Court
- Pueblo of Santa Clara Tribal Court
- Pueblo of San Felipe Tribal Court
- Pueblo of Acoma Tribal Court
Professional Memberships & Activities:
- Villa Encantada Homeowners Association board member 2015-2018 Bylaws Committee Chair (2016-2018)
- Volunteer attorney for New Mexico Legal Aid’s Free Monthly Legal Clinic (2020 – Present)
- Volunteer attorney for Bernalillo County Metro Court Free Monthly Legal Clinic (2019-Present)
- Gene Franchini Mock Trial Competition (Scoring Judge 2018, Attorney Coach 2019, Scoring Judge 2021)
Ms. Quintero has several years of experience in creditor’s rights (foreclosures, title curative, and replevin) representing national and international creditors. This experience includes trial experience as well as work qualifying and disqualifying experts of document authentication.
Originally from Fontana, California (Southern California), Ms. Quintero spent her years prior to moving to New Mexico living in the LA/Long Beach area, which put her in the heart of the filming industry. While in law school in Los Angeles, she concentrated her studies in corporate law and fell in love with transactional work as well as the entertainment industry around her. She also participated in the employment rights clinic where she investigated retaliation claims on behalf of the state commissioner. She also worked behind the scenes of small filming projects throughout the years. Ms. Quintero saw an intersection of all of these sectors and knew she wanted to practice law in a way that could blend her interests.
New Mexico is now a growing hub for filming and the state is in need of not only entertainment representation but also protection of the local business owners and the community at large. Ms. Quintero now concentrates her practice in what she loves most: business/transactional work, entertainment, and employment, as well as still doing Real Estate, Landlord/Tenant, and civil litigation.