- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, JD, 2014
- Russian Federation School of Civil Law, LL. M. in Comparative Law
- Moscow State University College of Law, JD (specialized in commercial and corporate law)
- Arizona, 2014
- Tennessee, 2006
- Russian Federation
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- The United States District Court for the District of Arizona
Commercial law, transactions, corporate law, immigration, probate, consumer finance.
Natalia has been all over the world. She grew up in Moscow, Russia, went to high school in New Delhi, India and lived in Trondheim, Norway. After living in Norway, she moved to TN and then to AZ with her US husband.
Natalia actively participated in the ABA Section on International Law and was involved with the publication of a book to be entitled Doing Business in Russia and Ukraine by procuring and summarizing several articles on the Russian tax regime as it applies to foreign investors. While in law school, Natalia prepared research papers on legislative obstacles that foreign investors face in Russia, as well as a paper on standards of foreign investment protection in Russia, including analysis of some bilateral investment treaties and their arbitration clauses. In Moscow she worked as a senior in-house counsel for one of the top retailers there.
In Tennessee she worked for a bankruptcy law firm. In AZ, she has worked for the University of Arizona Mortgage and Consumer Finance Law Group where they helped clients to avoid foreclosures; she also clerked for the Hon. Judge Bassett (probate and mental health bench) and worked for a small business law firm in Phoenix.
In Moscow she worked as a senior in-house counsel for one of the top retailers.