“My role as an attorney is to convince the insurance company to treat my clients fairly after they have been injured in an accident.” – Kevin P. Fine
Kevin Fine has successfully resolved over a thousand personal injury claims for his clients, during the last 25 years. He is a Past-President of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, an organization of attorneys dedicated to protecting the rights of injured consumers.
Mr. Fine has authored a book to help educate consumers on the generally unfamiliar process of making an injury claim after an automobile accident. He has also lectured on legal topics, and provided valuable information on the Davis Miles McGuire Gardner website.
Mr. Fine believes that the client has the right to know how the process works and what can (and cannot) reasonably be achieved. He spends time with his clients to help them understand this process, and to hear their concerns, so that the clients can make informed decisions. He tries to understand his clients’ goals and objectives from the beginning of the representation, so that these issues can be openly discussed. For a wealth of information on accident law, visit Kevin’s YouTube Channel.
You may also obtain a copy of his free book at autoinjurybook.com.
Mr. Fine is an avid runner and fitness and wellness advocate. He has completed 20 full marathons (26.2 miles), and frequently presents to professional groups on the topic of both emotional and physical wellness. He is the creator of Fine Life, a resource and wellness discussion/community for professionals.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT (J.D., 1993)
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT (B.A., 1990)
- State of Arizona, 1993
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2008
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Automobile Accidents
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Former President of Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Board Member, Arizona Association for Justice
- State Bar of Arizona
Publications & Presentations
- Your Auto Injury Claim and How to Avoid Common Mistakes (ISBN 978-0-9818207-1-2, Published 2011)
- Automobile Accidents: How to Convince the Insurance Company to Treat Your Fairly (ISBN 978-0-9818207-0-5, Book Published 2008)
- History of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Law (Continuing Legal Education Seminar; Phoenix, Arizona, July 1997)