Kelsi is an empathetic experienced attorney. She works to ensure her clients receive prompt communication and expeditious resolution to their legal needs. A significant portion of Kelsi’s practice focuses on probate administration, probate litigation, trust administration, estate planning, and guardianship/conservatorship. Kelsi has gained experience as an attorney in the LegalShield Department that provides affordable legal services to ensure equal access to justice. She previously worked in Washington, D.C. for the Board of Veterans Appeals and in Phoenix at a boutique commercial real estate law firm.
Outside of work, Kelsi enjoys spending time with her husband Chase, their son Clarke, and two dogs. She enjoys hiking, reading and trying new restaurants in Phoenix area.
Memberships & Activities:
- Board of Governors for the State Bar of Arizona, Vice Chair of the Finance and Audit Committee, Investment Sub-Committee Member
- Board Member of the Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, Chair of the Public Relations Committee
- Junior League of Phoenix, Community Leadership and Organization Committee
- Ladder Down of Phoenix Class of 2021
- Gamma Phi Beta Alumni Chapter of Phoenix
- Grand Canyon University, Masters in Business Administration, 2017
- Regent University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2011
- Xavier College Preparatory, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2022
- State Bar of Arizona, 2014
Published article: A Cultural Shift Away From Unattainable Towards Realizable Beauty. 10 Regent J. Int’l L. 159 (2014).