- Real Estate
- Veteran's Law
- Wills, Trust & Estates, Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Arizona's Landlord-Tenant Act
- Regent University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Grand Canyon University, Masters in Business Administration, 2017
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2008
- State Bar of Arizona, 2014
Memberships & Activities:
- Board of Governors for the State Bar of Arizona
- Board Member of the Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education
- Junior League of Phoenix
Kelsi works in the LegalShield Department that provides affordable legal services to ensure equal access to legal advice for all people. She specializes in landlord tenant matters, estate planning, business, and Veteran’s law. She previously worked for the Board of Veterans Appeals in Washington, D.C. and commercial real estate boutique law firm in Phoenix.
Outside of the law, Kelsi enjoys spending time with her husband, Chase, their son and two dogs. She enjoys traveling, hiking, and baking.