- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D. 2009)
- Brigham Young University – Psychology (B.S. 2005)
- State of New Mexico
- Federal Bar Member – District of New Mexico
- Ohkay Owingeh Pueblo Tribal Court
- Pueblo of Acoma Tribal Court
- Pueblo of Laguna Tribal Court
- Zuni Pueblo Tribal Court
- Pueblo of San Felipe Tribal Court – admission pending
Kelley Thurston concentrates her practice in the areas of Creditor’s Rights, Landlord/Tenant and Real Estate as well as doing work in Immigration. Kelley also accepts cases involving Children’s law, adoption, and firearms law. She serves clients throughout the state of New Mexico.
A native New Mexican, Kelley grew up in Albuquerque. She earned her J.D. from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 2009, and her B.S. in Psychology from Brigham Young University in 2005.
Kelley is the current Treasurer for the Albuquerque Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society. Kelley also serves as the vice-president on the board of the Valkyrie Initiative, a non-profit organization dedicated to women’s self defense and safety.
Kelley enjoys camping, hiking and learning new skills. She spends a fair amount of her free time making crafts and baking. Her favorite thing however, is spending time with her family.