- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Asset Protection
- Wills, Trust & Estates, Estate Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Mr. Soelberg is a communicator. He understands that attorneys are most effective when they are able to articulate clearly how the legalese impacts the business client’s day to day procedure and operation. Whether it is in the arena of dental operating agreements, franchise disclosure documents, or asset protection planning, he doesn’t believe in over complicating the process.
Mr. Soelberg has a unique perspective that comes from hands on, private sector employer experience. He understands the importance of effectively navigating legal risk reduction practices with real world business management. He saw firsthand how a thoughtful blend of both legal and business procedures reduced risk and complied with regulations, while maximizing business operation.
Mr. Soelberg is commonly referred to simply as “Erica Sandstrom’s husband.” They are the proud parents of five beautiful daughters. He is an Arizona native and enjoys an active role in local politics. He loves people, the outdoors, college football, and smoked meats.
- Creighton University School of Law (J.D.)
- Brigham Young University (B.S., English)
- State of Arizona
- United States District Court of Arizona
Professional Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona State Sun Devil Saints Board Member
- East Valley Partnership Advocacy of Government Relations Committee Member