California Western School Of Law, ABA/AALS, SAN DIEGO, CA J.D. Degree (1995)
- Pro Bono Honors Program, Domestic Violence Unit, City of San Diego.
- Accelerated Graduation Program – J.D. earned in two years.
University Of Arizona, TUCSON, AZ B.A. Degree – Political Science (1992)
- President, University of Arizona Wildspokes Cycling Team.
- Semester Abroad Program, Tel Aviv University.
Arizona State Bar; California State Bar (Inactive Status); United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit; United States Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Ninth Circuit; United States District Court for the District of Arizona; United States District Courts for the Central, Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of California;
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Intern, Elder Law Center, San Diego, California – 1995.
- Chair, Maricopa County Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section – 2003 – 2004.
- Board Member, Maricopa County Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section – 2001 – 2006.
- Volunteer, Paiute Neighborhood Center Legal Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona – 2013 – 2014.
- Volunteer, Arizona Summit Law School Debt Clinic, Phoenix, Arizona – 2013 – 2014.
- Volunteer, The San Diego Community Center, San Diego, California – 1995.