David focuses his practice on startup and emerging businesses particularly in various technology markets. This includes counseling business owners from entity formation through raising capital and company growth, and on business associations with other partnerships, distributors, licensees, and general business relationships. David spent the first thirty years of his professional career in sales and operations management of high technology startups giving him a unique perspective on advising business owners, investors, and others in the business world. David is an active investor in multiple angel groups and an Adjunct Professor in Law and Ethics at Grand Canyon University, as well as a mentor and judge in many Arizona-based business competitions.
- Business Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Startup and Emerging Businesses
- Government and Public Procurement
Other Practice Areas
- Securities and Capital Investment
- Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- The George Washington University (M.B.A. Finance/International Business, 1983)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 1979)
- State of Arizona
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association: Business Law Section – Member
- State Bar of Arizona: Business Section – Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association – Member
David enjoys time with his family, traveling with his wife Genevieve, and is a big sports fan like his three grown children.