Were you injured by or did a loved one die from something caused by a doctor, hospital, pharmacy, drug manufacturer, or other healthcare provider? We understand your pain, frustration, and grief. If you or a loved one was injured from the negligence or carelessness of a healthcare provider, you or the loved one are entitled to be compensated. We can help you.
Our Medical Malpractice attorney is not your average lawyer. Kevin Fine is
AV rated on Martindale Hubbell. Over the last 17 years, he has successfully resolved over a thousand personal injury claims. He is a Past-President of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, an organization of attorneys dedicated to protecting the rights of injured consumers. Mr. Fine lectures to other attorneys on the subject of wrongful death.
Our attorney has the experience you need. Other reasons why our Medical Malpractice attorney is the Lawyer you need for your case include:
- We use the latest tecnology at trial and in handling your case.
- We use focus groups to determine the amount of damages and chances of an award.
- We use psycho-drama with each witness to help them retell their experience in a way the jury understands.
- We have the resources of a large law firm so we have the ability to the high costs severe injuries require, which many smaller firms lack.
- We offer alternative fee agreements giving you control over how we get paid.
Mr. Fine has experience involving:
- injuries to a mother and baby in the birth process (labor and delivery);
- injuries to babies or small children;
- brain injuries which can permanently change a person’s life;
- injuries from surgery by either doing the wrong thing or failing to do the right thing;
- injuries in hospitals or rehabilitation facilities;
- injuries from medications which may be the wrong medication;
- the wrong amount of medication or a medication that is not checked and monitored;
- injuries from a failure to recognize and treat a medical problem from a failure to diagnosis, a delay in diagnosis or a misdiagnosis;
- injuries that are caused by mistakes in the emergency department;
- injuries that are caused by mistakes in the way doctors or nurses or technicians write the medical records;
- injuries from medical devices that are used to treat a patient or that are placed the body like an artificial joint;
- injuries that occur in nursing homes or rehabilitation facilities because of a failure to monitor and care for a person.
Please contact us today so we can help you find out whether you or a loved one has been a victim of medical malpractice and, if so, what you can do about it. We offer a free confidential consultation.