Intellectual Property, Trademarks and Patents
Do you lock your doors at night? Of course you do to protect your business and its assets. Are you protecting one of your business' most valuable asset - your ideas? Intellectual property (IP) describes a body of law that deals with creations of the human mind, your ideas, and various legal entitlements which attach to certain names, written and recorded media, and inventions. The holders of these legal entitlements may exercise various exclusive rights. Intellectual property law is primarily governed by patent, copyright, trademark and trade secret law. In today’s business environment, protecting your IP is a high-value matter.
Through the experienced use of trademarks, copyrights and other IP law, Davis Miles helps companies to identify, secure, protect and exploit their valuable IP and technology assets. Our clients range from large corporations to start-ups and dot coms. We represent companies in a diverse range of industries.
Our services include:
- Copyright Registration and Protection Strategies
- Cybersquatting and Domain Name Disputes
- Data Processing Agreements
- Information Technology
- Internet and E-commerce Law
- Entertainment Law
- Policing and Cease and Desist Activity
- Software and Computer Law
- Technology Acquisition and Transfer
- Trade Dress and Dilution
- Trademark and Brand Counseling
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants
- Unfair Competition
- Website Agreements
The following are the existing collection of patents issued under Davis Miles McGuire Gardner
- Patent No 8,341,060 Core/satellite financial Portfolio design Methodology, system and computer readable medium
- Patent No. 8,245,777 - Tubing Centralizer
- Patent No. 8,245,268 - Method and System for Facilitating Interactive Multimedia Experiences
Protect your brand, trade secrets, patents and copyrights today! Call us for a confidential consultation.