Date: Saturday, July 20, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Residence Inn (Marriot) 3599 Lee Circle, Prescott, AZ 86301
Presenters: Attorney, Pernell McGuire and Aubrey Thomas
Register: From the "Contact Us" box on this webpage or 480-344-4072
Please join us for a FREE and informative seminar on filing for bankruptcy in Arizona. This seminar is open to the public. Please bring your friends and family members.
In order to educate people about their legal rights and to help them understand otherwise confusing aspects of the law, Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC provides free seminars to the public on various legal topics, including bankruptcy, debt management and foreclosure.
Questions that will be answered at the FREE Seminar:
- What types of bankruptcy are available?
- What type of bankruptcy fits my financial situation?
- Is bankruptcy legal, ethical, moral?
- Who may file bankruptcy?
- What assets can I keep if I file bankruptcy?
- What debts can I discharge (eliminate) in bankruptcy?
- What will my creditors receive if I file bankruptcy?
- Will bankruptcy allow me to keep my house?
- Will bankruptcy allow me to catch up on my house payments?
- What may I transfer or sell prior to filing bankruptcy?
- If I intend to file bankruptcy, what debts can I stop paying?
- If I intend to file bankruptcy, what debts should I continue to pay?
- What is the bankruptcy process?
- Will I have to go to court?
- How long will it take to complete a bankruptcy case?
- What does a bankruptcy cost?
- How do I pay for my bankruptcy if I am already broke?
- How do I get started with a bankruptcy?