Other Practice Areas
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Bond Claims
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., Political Science)
- State of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Tax Court
Professional Memberships & Activities
- American Bar Association: Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section — Member
- State Bar of Arizona: Real Property — Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association — Member
Clint represents landlords and property managers in landlord – tenant disputes. He seeks to provide all of his tenants with useful practical advice, not just legal advice to his clients so they can make the best decisions for themselves and their companies. Errors in renting to the wrong people can be astronomically expensive.
Clint enjoys spending time outdoors and travelling with his family. He also enjoys cheering on the Arizona Cardinals football team.